Center provides quantitative and qualitative research on technology impact on society, the study of expectations, trend analysis, expert polls, and interviews. We are targeted to obtain the analytical data that could be used for policy making, educational programs, and guidelines.
- Information technology (artificial intelligence, neural networks, big data etc.)
- Privacy and personal data protection
- Cybersecurity and information wars
- Human-machine interactions and interfaces
- Social engineering and networks
- IoT and smart city technology